MODELS AND TYPES OF Resilient Beacons:
ABM Resilient Beacons are particularly suitable in shallow waters where the swinging radius is limited by heavy vessel traffic.
They are custom-made, since the tail length and the size of the float strictly depend on the depth where they will be deployed and the focal height required.
The submerged float ensures stability even in the harshest conditions of waves and current.
Thanks to its special Cardan type joint designed by MSM, the buoy oscillates in all directions, minimising wear caused by strong waves.
They are designed to a long service life in harsh marine conditions.
- Subsea float manufactured with closed-cell polyethylene foam sheet (no water absorption) projected with a layer of coloured polyurethane elastomer.
- High shock resistance.
- Metallic parts (superstructure and tail) from hot-dip galvanized steel as standard, stainless-steel or marine aluminium as an option.
- High-resistance Cardan anchoring joint.
- Chromaticity according to IALA Recommendations.
- Access to the lantern with steps on the structure and protection ring.
- Capacity to hold up to 130 Ah batteries and 4 nos. solar modules up to 75W as an option.
- Compatible with a large variety of self-contained lanterns.
- Passive radar reflector of 10 m² RCS.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Designed according to IALA Recommendations.
The articulated buoys or pillar type of the ASBM series are especially indicated in those places where there is little draft and the borneo radius is limited by the scarcity of space in the boat transit area.
They are manufactured in a modular way to measure, given that the length of the tail and the size of the float depend strictly on the draft where it is anchored and the required focal height. It has a submerged float that guarantees its stability even in the worst conditions of waves and currents.
The reduced resistance that the buoy offers due to its special design, allows a maximum angle of heel of approx. 12 ° in operational conditions. They are designed for a long service life in severe marine conditions.
- Float made of ASTM 36 steel filled with closed cell polyurethane foam, which prevents the absorption of water.
- Metallic parts (superstructure and glue) of steel resistant to the marine environment.
Seam joint with high resistance Lira type shackle.
- Chromaticity according to the IALA Recommendation.
- Access ladder to the basket located one meter from the float.
- Telescopic adjustment of the length of the glue according to the depth of the installation site.
- Canastillo with capacity to house a battery box and solar modules, made of steel and constituting a great daytime brand.
- Support for the installation of lanterns.
- Passive radar reflector of 10 m2 RCS of tetrahedral shape.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Designed in accordance with the IALA Recommendations.